Where reading is a way of life

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Hunger Games Countdown: Best Quotes


We are getting down to the wire!  I am getting so excited for this movie!  Definitely going to the midnight showing!  I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes from the books.  Just to let you know, not all of these are from the first book.

“Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.” 
― Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games

“I don't want to lose the boy with the bread.” 
― Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games

“Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.” 
― Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games

“You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him.” 
― Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire

“So it's you and a syringe against the Capitol? See, this is why no one lets you make the plans.” 
― Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire

“My nightmares are usually about losing you. I'm okay once I realize you're here.” 
― Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire

“You're still trying to protect me. Real or not real," he whispers. 
"Real," I answer. "Because that's what you and I do, protect each other.” 
― Suzanne CollinsMockingjay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!