Where reading is a way of life

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #4


Top Ten Tuesday is put on by Broke and Bookish.  This feature was created because she loves making lists!

Today's Top Ten is Books I Want Made Into Movies!  Here we go!

10.  Graceling by Kristin Cashore


9.  Something Blue by Emily Giffin


8.  Divergent by Veronica Roth


7. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare--this is already being made into a movie!  Yay!


6.  The Alchemyst by Michael Scott


5.  Cinder by Marissa Meyer


4.  Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins



3.  Partials by Dan Wells



2.  The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore



1.  The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting



What books would you like made into movies?

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree on Cinder. And Divergent totally made my list(and so is every body else's). Awesome list! :D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a great list as well! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe some of these aren't already scooped up by the studios, with the popularity of Divergent and Cinder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm really surprised Divergent hasn't been picked up yet, its had the most popularity in YA since the Hunger Games!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!