Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, April 6, 2013

In My Mailbox #27


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  Us bloggers feature any new books we've received in the past week, either bought, borrowed, or received for review.

I'm out of town this weekend visiting my Grandma, who isn't doing so well.  So this week I didn't have time for a vlog.

ebooks I bought




Always and Forever was free on Amazon, and Double Crossed was free on B&N!  Double Crossed is a short story in the Heist Society series.
Ice Country is on sale right now for $2.99!  

eBooks I received from Netgalley







And finally, books I checked out from the library!




I was so excited to find Perfect Scoundrels, the newest book in the Heist Society series!  I've been wanting to read this one for awhile!
Shards & Ashes is 9 short stories about dystopian worlds from some of my favorite authors: Kelley Armstrong, Rachel Caine, Kami Garcia, Nancy Holder, Melissa Marr, Beth Revis, Veronica Roth, Carrie Ryan, and Margaret Stohl!  That's a pretty impressive list!

So that's it for me this week.  It was a much smaller week than normal, but that's okay!  Got some books I really want to read!

Have a great week, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!