Where reading is a way of life

Friday, July 5, 2013

In My Mailbox #34

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  Us bloggers feature any new books we've received in the past week, either bought, borrowed, or received for review.





Books mentioned in this vlog

Immortal City
Revolution 19
Wasteland
Towering
The Roar
The Eleventh Plague
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
Warm Bodies
Fyre
Unremembered
Rise
Also Known As
This is What Happy Looks Like
The End Games
Star Cursed

Everyone has a safe and Happy Independence Day!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I hope you love all your new books. Your library is awesome for having those books that you wanted. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I have an awesome library--actually they are from 3 different libraries lol! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to read Towering, I really like Flinn!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!