This year I've decided not to sign up for many challenges. I'm just doing a few personal ones and a few on Goodreads. But I saw this one, and knew I had to do it!
This is the first Reread Challenge! Hosted by Belle of the Literati and So Obsessed With.
The Re-Read Challenge Details
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015. The sign-up linky will remain open until the end of January, but join at any time by adding your intro post to any monthly re-read recap linky.
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it's a re-read.
- We will have two giveaways - one at the six-month point and one at the end of the year. Giveaway details posted closer to the halfway point!
- You don't have to follow our blogs to participate or be entered in the giveaways.
- Write a post about joining The 2015 Re-Read Challenge on your blog. In the post, include the banner, a link back to our sign-up page, the number of books you'd like to re-read and list some books you're hoping to re-read for the challenge.
- Add the direct link to your sign-up post in the linky below.
- Optional: Put the challenge button in your sidebar (grab link available at the bottom of the post).
- DONE. It's as easy as that to get started.
How You Participate
- Re-read some books!
- In the first week of each month, we will post a re-read recap on Belle of the Literati and So Obsessed With that includes a linky that will be open all month. Write a post detailing what you re-read the last month, and add the direct link to our linky to be entered in our giveaways.
- If you write any re-read reviews (it's totally optional!), add those to the monthly linky for additional entries (one per post) in our giveways.
- If you miss a monthly post, just link up your reviews and/or recap in the linky during the next month.
Why am I signing up? First of all, I LOVE rereading my favorite books. I always reread books. In 2014 I reread 22 books. They are great when you are in a reading slump and can't figure out what to read--just pick a favorite book you love! Also, sometimes when the last book comes out in a trilogy or series, I like to read the whole series at once. Its so fun!
Most of my rereads I have planned have that purpose in mind--I need to get caught up on or finish a series, and I need a refresher.
Here's some of the books I'm hoping to reread:
My Goal is to reread 20 books this year.
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas