Where reading is a way of life

Monday, April 23, 2012

Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate


Synopsis:  Unexpected.  Unrequited. Forbidden.  Eternal.  Everyone has their own love story.
and in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories intersect over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in medieval England.  Miles and Shelby find love where they least expect it.  Roland learns a painful lesson about finding and losing love.  Arrianne pays the price for a love so fierce it burns.  And for the first--and last--time, Daniel and Luce spend a night together like none other.

My 2 cents:  Although this isn't my favorite series, I've always enjoyed the whole forbidden epic love story between Daniel and Luce.  So I had to read this book!

The first story between Shelby and Miles is so cute!  Its so funny watching them start to "like" each other in Medieval England on Valentine's Day!  Roland's story was kind of tragic.  I really enjoyed learning about his past.  Arianne's story was unbelievably sad.  I just really didn't connect with it well, I guess.  Although it was nice to learn how she'd gotten her scar.

The story between Daniel and Luce, though...so beautiful and romantic!  Its worth reading this book just for this story!  And what I love best about this book is that all 4 stories are connected!  4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!