Where reading is a way of life

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Finds



Friday Finds is put on by Should Be Reading, where we  share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.


These are my finds this week!



I heard about this book in a blog, and have marked it to-read on my Goodreads!  Looks awesome!


This book the author sent me a digital copy to me to review!!



This book was also mentioned an another book blog.  It looks amazing!




Any new books you found this week?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by and becoming my latest follower!!
    You've got some good selections here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these, but Alice in Zombieland looks interesting. My finds:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/friday-finds-april-6/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great finds! Hope you enjoy them. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping everyone! Hope I inspired some new reads for all of you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!