Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book
10. Gavin Cocky and arrogant, but at the same time, hilariously funny, I'm DYING to know what goes on in his head!
9. Captain Thorne If you've read Cress, you understand completely! He's becoming one of my favorite characters of this series!
8. Peeta I just LOVE him! I would love some more back story on Peeta, and maybe some of his thoughts throughout the first book especially!
7. Po One of the best characters ever written. Anything written with Po's POV would make me happy!
6. Roar Swoon. I LOVE Roar, he's easily my favorite character in this series. I want a book from his POV only as a sequel of events AFTER this trilogy ends. He needs a happily ever after!
5. Zuzana Crazy, lovable Zuzana. A book from her POV would not be boring!
4. Mik I really want inside of Mik's head!
3. Hector I want a life story of this man. I'm not kidding! I'd read book after book with his POV!
2. Lupin Any story with Lupin would be great, but I would love a series written from his POV during the time he attended Hogwarts. I know it would be amazing!
1. Snape My favorite character in Harry Potter after the main trio. Snape is one of the most complex and interesting characters ever written. Getting inside his head would be mind blowing!
That's my list! I should mention, a lot of these characters do have novellas from their POVs, but I don't think that counts. I want a whole novel or series!
So what do you think? Agree or disagree?