Where reading is a way of life

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bout of Book 8.0 Road Trip Challenge

Hey everyone and welcome to my stop for the Bout of Books Road Trip Challenge!! I hope you all are enjoying your read-a-thon week and are getting closer to your goals! I love going on road trips or any kind of trip for that matter and I always bring a TON of books with me. For this challenge, I'd like for you to come up with a list of the top 5-10 states/places you'd love to visit and find a book (you either read or want to read) that takes place in that state/place or a book by an author who lives or is from there. :]

To do this fun challenge, you must sign up for the read-a-thon.  You can do the challenge HERE

                                       Here is my road trip!

Washington--The Art of Racing in the Rain
Oregon--If I Stay
Wyoming--Unearthly
Colorado--A Beautiful Dark
Georgia--Hex Hall
South Carolina--Beautiful Creatures
North Carolina--The Truth About Forever
Virginia--The Raven Boys
New York--The City of Bones
Maine--Delirium

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!