Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cocoa and Hype Make Every Book Nice Read A Thon Update--Day 8



My Reading List:

Gates of Pardise by Melissa De La Cruz--Finished! My Review
What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang--Finished! My Review
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark--on page 80--I don't think I'll finish this one.
Ten by Gretchen McNeil--Finished! My Review
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry--Finished! My Review
Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison--Finished!  My Review
The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater--starting soon!
Clairty by Kim Harrington--Finished! Review Coming Soon
If I Stay by Gayle Forman--Finished!  My Review
Breathe by Sarah Crossan--Finished! Review Coming Soon
The Diviners by Libby Bray--on page 461
A Million Suns by Beth Revis--Finished!  My Review
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis--Finished! Review coming soon

If you'd like to join the Read A Thon, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!