Where reading is a way of life

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cocoa and Hype Makes Every Book Nice Update: Day 2



My Reading List:

Gates of Paradise by Melissa De La Cruz--Reading now, on page 145
What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang--Finished!  Review coming soon
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison--Finished!  My Review
The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater
Clairty by Kim Harrington--Finished! Review Coming Soon
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

So, I'm doing pretty well!  I have finished 3 books so far, and halfway through my 4th!  

If you'd like to join the Read A Thon, click HERE

5 comments:

  1. Whoa! Great! I have barely finished one book! You're doing awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to get as many books read as I can this weekend! Day off tomorrow because of the holiday!

      Delete
  2. Wow you are doing fantastic! I have finished 1 book and started another! Were those books you already started? Also I used to love the Blue Bloods series but I was not a fan of where it started going do you like the new one? Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started What's Left Of Me on Friday night, I'd read about 100 pages in. Everything else is since Saturday!

      I didn't like the last Blue Bloods, but this one is a little better. I just really want to finish the series! I'm not expected to be blown away!

      Delete
  3. Wow you're on a roll! I bet you've finished a bunch more since this post. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!