Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cocoa and Hype Makes Everything Nice Read A Thon


This Read A Thon is hosted by Danasquare Book Reviews.  Here are the deets!


So I know this is a little last minute but I will be hosting a read-a-thon from 1/19 to 1/27. I have a week off school that week so my idea was to try and clear my TBR of books that are really hyped! I see and hear of so many great books but I don't get the chance to read them all so I want to dedicate a whole week to only reading well known talked about books!

Anyone is welcome to join me! If I get at least 3 others I will host a giveaway!

That week I will have posts dedicated to the read-a-thon based on my TBR and random things ! They may be challenge posts if I get enough people to sign up!

So use the linky tool to post your blog link and please put the badge on your blog! If you don't have a blog leave a twitter in the comments so I can still have people being involved some how!

The day before it starts I will post about the books I plan to read and goals which I will also put a place for you to link your posts! I am super excited!
So Please Join me!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!