Where reading is a way of life

Monday, January 21, 2013

Cocoa and Hype Makes Every Book Nice Read A Thon Update: Day 3



My Reading List:

Gates of Pardise by Melissa De La Cruz--Finished! Review coming Soon!
What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang--Finished! My Review
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
Ten by Gretchen McNeil--Finished! My Review
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison--Finished!  My Review
The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater
Clairty by Kim Harrington--Finished! Review Coming Soon
If I Stay by Gayle Forman--starting soon
Breathe by Sarah Crossan
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
The Diviners by Libby Bray

I added a couple more on the list, just in case, since I'm doing so well!  It all depends on my schedule this week, though!

If you'd like to join the Read A Thon, click HERE

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!