New Years Bookish Resolutions for 2013
I've seen a lot of posts today for resolutions, so I though I might make a few! First of all, I want to say how grateful I am for each and every one of my followers and fellow bloggers! This would not be any fun without other people out there to connect to! I'm sorry I probably don't say it often enough!
Now, to the resolutions!
- Read 200 books this year. I feel this is a pretty good goal. Last year, I shot for 120 books, and read 150! So time to up it!
- Keep up and finish all my challenges. I signed up for several, and I'm hoping I can follow through!
- Read more adult books. Last year, I read almost entirely YA, which is fine. But I missed my adult time!
- Finish up several series I'm reading. Vampire Academy, Sookie Stackhouse, Stephanie Plum, Rick Riordan's series, and there are several others!
- Try to review every full length book I've read. I did a really horrible job of this last year. I read 150 books, and posted 55 reviews! I'm just sticking to full length book reviews for now. I read a lot of short story and novella ebooks, and those are almost too short to write a review for.
- Make my reviews more interesting. I need to try a few new things. Like maybe added quotes from the book. Things like that.
- Participate in less memes, but more blog hops. I do a lot of memes. I've been cutting down the last month. I will stick with the In My Mailbox for awhile. I will continue Top Ten Tuesday and What Are You Reading Monday when I have the time.
- Do more giveaways, and try some Book Tours. I am participating in my first Book Tour later this month!
- Make some more blogger friends. I've been blogging over 2 years, and I feel like I'm really suffering in this department!
- Keep the Mr. more involved in my blogging processes. I've just realized how interested my computer geek hubby is in my blogging and reading. I didn't realize I was excluding him so much!
- Learn 5 new things this year. I used to keep a bucket list of things I wanted to learn or do, and every year I'd try to knock 5 things off my list. I haven't done that in at least 5 years! So now is the time to get back on it! I might even include some of my adventures in my blog!
So that's it! Ambitious goals, but I'll be happy if I can implement them all in some small way! Go ahead and share any resolutions you may have, or share your link!
Here's to a fabulous 2013!!!