Where reading is a way of life

Monday, January 21, 2013

What Are You Reading Monday #14


What Are You Reading Monday is hosted by Book Journey, where us bloggers highlight our book reading week. 

What I Read This Week















I managed to get a lot done last week! I'm in the middle of a Read a Thon, which helps!
My list to read this week








I'm sure I can do it!  I'm already halfway through reading Ten! 

I don't really have a blog schedule this week.  I have no special events, and I don't have my work schedule, so I'm going to play it by ear!

What are you reading this Monday?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you read heaps and you've got an awesome line up this week. I loved If I Stay and I really enjoyed The Demon Lover, What's Left Of Me, Pushing the Limits & The Raven Boys was pretty good too.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!