Where reading is a way of life

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #3


Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen To Paper

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

Today's choice is 

Goodreads
Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight.

After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven—pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the rebels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancée of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge.







What is on your wishlist this Wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. Good choice! I have to read this book, too. I read Pandemonium and really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for it to come out! I asked for an ARC, but no word on that yet!

      Delete
  2. I have the first book waiting to be read. Hoping to get to it next month. I've heard such good things about the series.

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fabulous series, but you may want to wait until you have all 3 books to read at once. HUGE cliffhangers!

      Delete
  3. I finally picked up a copy of Delirium a few weeks ago. I am hoping to read it in March. I hope you love this installment when you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think its the end of the series, and I hope I like the ending!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely agreed on this! I can't wait either so I hope you get it :)

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of anyone not liking this series yet! Its golden! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  5. Nice pick! Hope you read it soon :)

    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Requiem is also on my list! I love this series and I can't wait to see how it is going to end. Thanks for sharing and I hope you get it when it comes out!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I don't know if you saw but someone earlier in the hop picked Delirium for their pick. You two should chat!

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!