I still have a lot of love for the genre, even if some of the themes are getting tired. Reading Twilight is was got me back into reading YA, so I will always think fondly of vampires and werewolves. And who doesn't love those cute, conniving fairies? And in my opinion, you can never go wrong with a story about witches!
Here's the best I read in 2013!
12. The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
11. You Are Mine by Janeal Falor
10. Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep
9. Bound by J. Elizabeth Hill
8. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
7. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
6. Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
5. Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington
4. Vanquished by Nancy Holder & Debbie Vigue
3. Born Wicked and Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
2. Boundless by Cynthia Hand
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
What were your favorite paranormal reads in 2013?