I don't read a lot of historical, especially in YA...but this year I kept getting recommends from friends that I must "read this book!" The majority took place during World War II. And let's face it, you can never know too much about that era!
Looking forward to reading a lot more historical in 2014!
6. Keeping the Castle by Patrice Kindl
5. Briar Rose by Jane Yolen
4. Last Days of Summer by Steve Kluger
3. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
2. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
1. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
What about you? Did you get to read any historical in 2013?