Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Suspense/Mysteries in 2013


Ever since I was a kid and fell in love with Nancy Drew books, I have loved mysteries.  I also really love suspenseful stories, and the creepier the better!  Any book that you have to read with all the lights blazing and your door locked are worth a read for me!  I love being deliciously scared, but I do recommend reading the following during the daytime!

8. The Dark Unwinding and A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron


7. Deadly Little Lessons by Laurie Faria Stolarz


6. Catherine by April Lindner


5. The Diviners by Libba Bray


4. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga


3. Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting


2. Name of the Star and The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson


1. Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison


What books did you read in 2013 that gave you the chills?


2 comments:

  1. I love reading mysteries too. Especially creepy ones. Actually the creepier the better. In 2013 I didn't read as many as I hoped but there were all pretty good. Spooked, The Doctor and Witch Hearts. Spooked was my favorite one and it was the scariest one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look into those! Thanks for stopping by, Veronica!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!