Where reading is a way of life

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Favorite Fantasy of 2013


Fantasy is my all time favorite genre.  Ever.  Nothing is better to me than a world I can totally lose myself in!  I read some amazing fantasy this year! The following books are all very different--lots of high fantasy, Russian fantasy, Middle Grade, magic, monsters, and amazing book boyfriends.  If you love fantasy, I STRONGLY recommend reading any of the following!

10. Bound (Mirrors of Bershan) by J. Elizabeth Hill

9. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

8. Shadow & Bone and Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo


7. Far, Far Away by Tom McNeal


6. The False Prince and The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen


5. Fyre by Angie Sage

4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


3. Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas


2. Asunder by Jodi Meadows


1. Crown of Embers and The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson


What was your favorite fantasy you read in 2013?



1 comment:

  1. I read Shadow and Bone and Siege and Storm over the summer and LOVED them! A Monster Calls must be read this year. I can't believe I keep putting it off. I also still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Throne of Glass too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!