Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Books Being Made Into Movies & MoviePilot



So, have any of you checked out the website, MoviePilot?  I have been on it for awhile, but I'm really starting to get into it.  It gives up the minute new on upcoming movies.  Some haven't even been made yet, but someone is working on a deal.  Its  a great way to keep up to date with movies, trailers, and other news. I love it!

I thought I would list all the Books to Movies I'm following right now. There are so many, and this isn't even all of them on the site.  These are just the ones I'm following!

These are the movies that are in theaters now



Anna Karenina


Life of Pi



Great Expectations

The following are movies that have not been released yet.  They have a release date on them on MoviePilot, but sometimes those change (Great Gatsby has already been changed twice), so I won't list the dates


Les Miserables


Safe Haven



The Host


Beautiful Creatures


Oz The Great and Powerful


The Great Gatsby


World War Z


Catching Fire


City of Bones


Odd Thomas


Labor Day


Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children


The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society


Delirium


The Maze Runner


The Reluctant Fundamentalist


Vampire Academy


Thirteen Reasons Why


Divergent


The Girl Who Played With Fire


The Scorpio Races


In the Garden of Beasts


Fifty Shades of Grey


Peter and the Starcatchers



Matched


The Night Circus


Fallen


The Book Thief


Angelfall


The Fault In Our Stars


The Alchemyst--The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel


Before I Fall


If I Stay


So which ones are you excited about?  I've read most of these, but there are a few I need to get reading!  I'm really excited about all of them, but I'm very interested to see how In the Garden of Beasts turns out.  That is a nonfiction story about an US ambassador and his family living in Berlin in 1933.  Also The Great Gatsby, since it stars BOTH Leo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire!

5 comments:

  1. This is a great list and I LOVE the images you got for each. I think the one I'm most looking forward to right now is Les Miserables just because it's coming out soon! Awesome post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also looking forward to that one the most at the moment, for the same reason! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, wow, wow!! I'm excited really about all of those books being made into films...I think I'm most excited about Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I didn't think the book was the great, but I think a movie based on it could be amazing!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog =) I'm now a new follower on your blog as well =)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for following me! My daughter is so excited for Miss Peregrine's, she loved that book and she loves spooky movies. I haven't read it yet (shame on me!)

      Delete
  3. I new about some of these! I'm so excited! Can't wait for City of Bones!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!