Where reading is a way of life

Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Nook and Lend Me Options



So, I have a Nook, and I have many, many ebooks that are Lend Me available.  It has occurred to me that I don't use this feature at all, so I thought I would see if anyone who has a Nook would be willing to be my Nook friend!

I'm going to keep an updated list on this post which shows which titles I have available to Lend out.  When you lend out an ebook, you get it for 2 weeks, and then it is automatically returned to the owner.  Or you can send it back early when you are done reading it.  I will post a button on the sidebar that will link to this post, so you can come back and check anytime for any new titles.

Also, if you have books you are willing to lend out, you may add your information to this post as well.  You can email me the titles you have available and your email associated with your Nook, and I will post as well. If you just want to lend to me directly and don't want your information on this post, that is fine as well, you may just email me directly.

________________________________________

My email is juliababyjen@yahoo.com

Titles
Sojourner by Maria Rachel Hooley
Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson
Starfire Angels by Melanie Nilles
UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
Wildly by T Swanepoel
Supernova by Crystal Ward
Survival by A M Hargrove
The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
The Pearl Savage by Tamara Rose Blodgett
The Unfinished Song by Tara Maya
Nordic Fairies by Saga Berg
Redemption by R K Ryals
Shifting Light by Emily Ann Ward
Crossroads by Mary Ting
Double Trouble by Deborah Cooke
Elemental by Alexandra May
Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams
Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
Love and Creepy Things by Nicole Poteete
Marked, Soul Guardians book 1 by Kim Richardson
The Witches of Santa Anna (books 1-7) by Lauren Barnholdt
Aphrodite's Kiss by Julie Kenner
Become by Ali Cross
Bound by Kira Saito
Rippler by Cidney Swanson
Shadeland by D L Miles
Spades by Kristy Evans
Stained by Ella James
The Guardian by Katie Klein
Oddily by Linda Pohring
Oblivion by Karolyn Cairns
Passing by Nancy Holder
Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout
Here by Denise Grover Swank
Ignite by Katelyn Davis
Jars of Clay by Lee Strauss
Madly by M Leighton
Mundahlia by RJ Gonzales
Dangerous by Alycia Linwood
Dangerous Voices by Rae Carson
Deluxe Cinderella Chronicles 3 story box set by Lisa Renee Jones
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Wurthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Beyond by Willow Rose
Blood Royal by Jeannette Martin
Clockwise by Elle Strauss
Daimon by Jennifer L Armentrout
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
Anne of Green Gables Series by L M Montgomery
Complete Works of William Shakespeare 
The Complete Works of Agatha Christie
The Complete Works of Jane Austen
Resist by Elana Johnson
Kindred by Erica Stevens



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!