Where reading is a way of life

Friday, December 7, 2012

Feed My Reader Friday




Feed my Reader is a Feature hosted by I am a Reader, Not a Writer.

THERE ARE NO SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE.  


  • Just put up a post sharing the new ebooks you've added to your reader, computer, phone, etc.
  • You can grab the graphic I have on this post, make your own graphic, skip the graphic, whatever works for you.
  • I will put up a post each week that will include a new linky.  The linky will be set as a blog hop so you can grab the code at the bottom of the linky to include with your post IF you want.  These posts will go live on Thursday night so you can stop by on Fridays and link up your post IF you want.


I didn't buy very many ebooks, but here is the ones I did buy!








Free Four (Divergent # 1.1) 


Radiant (Unearthly # 2.5) NEW RELEASE this week!




  Endurance (Razorland # 1.5)

I've already read Endurance and loved it! I love my Nook!

What did you feed your reader?

4 comments:

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!