Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week Long Read A Thon



I haven't done a read a thon, in like, forever!  I wanted to get a lot of reading done this week, anyways, so here we go!  Head over to Book Drunkard to sign up!

Here's what I'd like to get done reading this week

Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
Room by Emma Donoghue
Daimon by Jennifer L Armentrout
Vanquished by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue
Echo by Alyson Noel
Once by Anna Carey
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Lost Files by Pittacus Lore
Outpost by Ann Aguirre

This is an ambitious list, especially considering I really need to re-read Divergent before I can Insurgent, but crossing my fingers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you decided to join in! Good luck with your reading and make sure you come back to my blog and share your updates :)

    PS. I'm sort of in love with your blog. It's beautiful!!

    Martina @ Book Drunkard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to join as well! Thanks for the warm welcome! Thank you, it took me over a year to settle on a layout I liked!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!