Where reading is a way of life

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week Long Read a Thon Wrap Up


This Read a Thon was hosted by Book Drunkard.

I didn't finish all my books on my list, but I still got a lot of reading done! I stayed up late last night finishing Blood Promise, and finished at 12:15 am! So I'm counting it, lol!

I managed to finish 7 books and 2 novellas. Here there are! Some of them I have reviewed, some I haven't gotten to yet!

                                         








                                         

Books I didn't get to on my list

Vanquished by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I'm going to read Insurgent this coming week, but I decided to wait on Vanquished.  I have a challenge in January to read vampire books, so I'll save it for that!

Thank you, Book Drunkard for hosting this Read a Thon, it motivated me to get a lot of reading done!


2 comments:

  1. Loved Blood Promise .... SO good.
    And Room was really good too. Very disturbing, but a great book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Blood Promise, too! Not sure why I waited so long to read Vampire Academy, it is an amazing series!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!