Where reading is a way of life

Sunday, December 30, 2012

December RAK Wrap Up


RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) is hosted by Book Soulmates.  I had a great RAK in December!

Gave out the following:


Echo by Alyson Noel went to Melissa@ Must Read Faster



Rebel Heart by Moira Young went to Margie@Bumbles and Fairy Tales


I received


Obsidian from  Melissa@ Must Read Faster
Thank you so much, Melissa!


And a beautifully handmade polar bear keychain!


Thank you so much Isabelle, I love it!

So it was a nice month for RAK! I can't wait for January!

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you love it^^

    Obsidian is a really good book ( one of my favorite so enjoy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, super cute keychain! I hear "Obsidian" is awesome! I'm gonna get it this weekend so I can finally read it during Bout of Books 6.0 =)

    Hope you enjoy!
    ♥ Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!