Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, December 15, 2012

In My Mailbox #13


In My Mailbox is a feature hosted by The Story Siren where us bloggers feature any books we have received during the week, whether bought, borrowed, received for review, or won.

The Story Siren is taking a break until after Christmas, but I decided to go ahead and do my post like normal, as I received quite a few books this week!  Most of them were ebooks, which I received for free on Barnes & Noble for my Nook, or I purchased at a very low price!























I did also buy a few actual books as well



What did you receive in your mailbox?


4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have a few of these too. The only one I've read so far is Waking Up Married, which was pretty cute. Hope you enjoy all your good reads!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just started reading Waking Up Married!

      Delete
  2. Carnival of Souls and Don't Turn Around both look SO good! I haven't heard much about Bad Girls Don't Die, but that seems great, as well. I hope you enjoy all of your new books (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all looked good! I got the ebooks for 1.99 each I think, and Bad Girls Don't Die was on sale on Amazon for 3.99!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!