Where reading is a way of life

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday



Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper.  Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com) somewhere in your post, and a note saying that Pen to Paper is the host of the meme.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

My choice this week is



Will love conquer all?

Nora and Patch thought their troubles were behind them. Hank is gone and they should be able to put his ugly vendetta to rest. But in Hank's absence, Nora has become the unwitting head of the Nephilim and must finish what Hank began. Which ultimately means destroying the fallen angels - destroying Patch.

Nora will never let that happen, so she and Patch make a plan: lead everyone to believe they have broken up, and work the system from the inside. Nora will convince the Nephilim that they are making a mistake in fighting the fallen angels, and Patch will find out everything he can from the opposing side. They will end this war before it can even begin.

But the best-laid plans often go awry. Nora is put through the paces in her new role and finds herself drawn to an addictive power she never anticipated.

As the battle lines are drawn, Nora and Patch must confront the differences that have always been between them and either choose to ignore them or let them destroy the love they have always fought for.

____________________________________________________

I've been waiting for this book forever it seems!  Book budgeting made me choose other books when this was released, and I still don't have enough "extra" money to buy it!  I can't wait to read what happens to Nora and Patch!

What's on your wishlist?

10 comments:

  1. I hope you get to read it soon!
    I read the first two books in the series and then somehow got behind.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Finale, but I still haven't gotten the chance to read it yet :)! I can't wait though, I'm dying to see how things end. Thanks for stopping by My WW! (New Follower)

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books from the Hush Hush Series. I hope I get a chance to start reading them, because it seems like a lot of people loved them.
    Here's my WW
    http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-6.html
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting this for Christmas!
    Hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on a copy soon :)
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the first two books waiting on my shelf to be read. I have heard so many mixed reviews on Hush, Hush that I'm a little apprehensive to start it. I'm sure I will get to it eventually though.

    Here's my Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice, I have first three books already but I'm still waiting on this one. Hope you get it soon :) thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm quite behind on this series- I've read the first two...
    Hope you get this one soon!
    My Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted to read this series for a while; great choice :)

    New Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't started this series. I want to but I'm nervous since angel books are hit or miss for me. Maybe next year?

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to start this series, I bought the first book but never got round to it

    My Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!