Where reading is a way of life

Monday, December 24, 2012

Top Ten of 2012


This wonderful feature is put on by Confessions of a Bookaholic, and it goes on for the rest of the year!

Today's topic is the Best Books I've Read in 2012! As you can imagine, this was hard to narrow down!  So my list is not exactly a top ten list, and I've grouped some of the book together if it was a series I adored! These are also in no particular order:


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand


 City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare


Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout


Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard


Blood Red Road by Moira Young


Insurgent by Veronica Roth



Embrace and Entice by Jessica Shirvington


 Partials by Dan Wells


Forsaken by Jana Oliver


Incarnate by Jodi Meadows




Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver


The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa


The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson


The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting

What books were your favorite reads in 2012?

8 comments:

  1. Blood Red Road is the only one from your list that I've gotten around to reading so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Delirium (it was on my top favourites for 2011) and I really need to read Anna and the French Kiss, Pandemonium, City of Lost Souls, Hallowed, The Immortal Rules, and Half-Blood - they all just sound so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, and The Girl of Fire and Thorns, that one just sounds epic! OK, I've been basically meaning to read all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great ones up there! Unearthly, Hallowed, Incarnate, City of Lost Souls! I still have to read that last one, but that cover... *drools* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to catch up on the demon catchers series, I loved the first. I also want to read partials and Oliver's series. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great list! Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten and sharing a link to yours. Many of your choices were books I highly enjoyed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still reading Anna and The French Kiss and so far I'm loving it:) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a nice list! I haven't read City of Lost Souls cause I was so disappointed by City of Fallen Angels I figured why try?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!