Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, December 29, 2012

In My Mailbox #15


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  Us bloggers highlight the books we have received in the last week.  They can be bought, borrowed, or received for review!

This week I toned down the ebook buying spree





My mom recommended Madison Adler books.  There were free on B&N!  
I received many books for trade!






I also won a fantastic book, that I'd been pining for!  Thank you so much, Jen Ryland!  You can visit Jen's blog HERE


So it was a good week in the mailbox for me! What did you get in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'm obsessed with Jana Oliver's series!!! I'm reading the last book now and OMW!!! I'm also a big fan of Josie's books!! Enjoy! ;-D

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/12/extra-extra-read-all-about-it-i-have.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love Jana Oliver's books! I ordered the 2nd one from Amazon, waiting for it to be delivered! I'll stop by your blog, thanks for stopping by mine!

      Delete
  2. I read the first Jana Oliver book and I really liked it!
    Hope you enjoy the one I sent you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it! Thanks so much for sending it! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love Nobody's Princess and Nobody's Prize! I hope you do, too. (: Falling Kingdoms looks SO good. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All of Frieser's books look good, I might have to read them all! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great batch of books! Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to devour all those books now, but I have to finish my current reads first! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!