Where reading is a way of life

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week Long Read A Thon First Update


You can participate by signing up at Book Drunkard.

So, the first day of my Read-A-Thon went pretty well.  I really wanted to get more reading done, but hubby and kids and best friend wouldn't leave me alone for very long today!  Oh, well, I don't mind their attentions, especially my kiddos!

I was able to finish 2 books off my list today!


Still have 8 left on my list

Daimon by Jennifer L Armentrout
Once by Anna Carey
Outpost by Ann Aguirre
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Lost Files by Pittacus Lore
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Vanquished by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue
Echo by Alyson Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!