Where reading is a way of life

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top Ten of 2012 Thursday--Best Book Boyfriends



Top Ten of 2012 is a week long feature hosted by Confessions of a Bookaholic.  Today's theme is Best Book Boyfriends of 2012!  This one was really hard.  I ruled out a few, like Four in Insurgent, just because he wasn't listening very well to Tris, and Jace from the City of Lost Souls, because of his insanity, and putting Clary in harm's way.  I hope you like my choices!  These are all boys that I would love to be my boyfriend, if  I was the right age and single!  They are listed in no particular order


Balthazar in Balthazar by Claudia Gray.  This one was easy for me, he is the perfect, protective, caring boyfriend to Skye!


Fade in Outpost by Ann Aguirre.  He starts out pretty jealous, but he soon becomes Deuce's partner once again.  He is perfect for her!


Tucker in Hallowed by Cynthia Hand.  I have been in love with Tucker from the beginning!


Dace in Echo by Alyson Noel.  Again, I've been in love with him since Fated!  And can you get any more perfect than Dace?  He's willing to do anything for Daire!


Lincoln in Entice by Jessica Shirvington.  Linc + Violet = STEAMY!  No one is hotter than Linc!


Sam in Incarnate by Jodi Meadows.  Sam is the perfect, understanding guy!


Simon in City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare.  Could he be any more perfect for Isabelle?


Alex in Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver.  I was so thrilled with the ending to this book!  I don't want to give away any spoilers, but those who have read this book know why!


Daniel in Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard.  I just love how intense Daniel is.  He saves Eleanor more times than I can count!


Cricket in Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.  Totally the boy next door...I never would have had it change if I'd been Lola!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, the only boy I know here is Cricket-but he is enough. I had problems with Lola, but Cricket is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! I absolutely LOVED Cricket! Lola really annoyed me at times, but the book was still good!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!